Kickboxing, MMA Workout, Fitness Classes in Charlton Depot, Mass
Group Fight® is a gripping hour that burns a ton of calories and builds total body strength. Tap into the hottest mixed martial arts movements done at a rapid-fire pace to smash your cardio fitness! From the boxing ring to the fighting cage, Group Fight® combines cutting-edge moves with thrilling music. This electric experience is addictive! FIGHT FOR IT with Group Fight® in Charlton Depot, Mass!
Group Fight® APR19“Fight workout is FIRE!!!” “Over 2000 upper body strikes!” “Music peaked at the right moments!” “Rocked the heart rate sky-high!”
Group Fight® JAN19“This workout knocked it outta the room!” “Truly innovative for both sides of the body!” “Muay Thai combinations were LEGIT!” “Like real fight training!”
Group Fight® OCT18“HIPTASTIC – feel the lateral moves!” “Spinning Elbow is my favorite move ever!” “Bear Crawls will blast your whole body!” “Jump Kicks took MMA to the next level!”
Group Fight® JUL18“Think outside the box.” “This workout is an upper-body killer!” “Awesome jump kick combo in first MMA!” “Super Box will smoke your shoulders!”
Group Fight® is an explosive MMA cardio and strength workout in Charlton Depot, Mass.
Appealing to younger members.
Group Fight® will enable you to offer a very athletic, super fun way to train cardio and total body strength. With high-energy music, fantastic sound effects, and the latest MMA moves, Charlton Depot, Mass participants will be addicted. It’s also great for bringing men into the group fitness room because of the aggressive feel. In addition, it’s an effective feeder program into any equipment based martial arts or boxing program.
Feel like a superhero!
Group Fight® is for anyone wanting a challenging, athletic, and motivating workout. It’s explosive, electric, and thrilling. MMA moves drive a great cardio experience that also strengthens the entire body. It’s a great way to add variety to your training and improve timing, precision, and focus. Plus it’s a great way to kick stress out of your life! More info (printable)
GETTING STARTED WITH GROUP FIGHT® IN Charlton Depot, Mass
WHAT IS IT?
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Warm-Up – Steadily warm your body with simple upper-body boxing moves and basic footwork. Consider this a rehearsal for the workout ahead!
- Box – Get straight into the workout with upper-body boxing moves. Jabs, hooks, and crosses coupled with authentic footwork keep you on your toes.
- Muay Thai – Lower-body work is introduced with movements borrowed from the exciting Muay Thai discipline. Think sharp elbow and knee strikes, all with power and gusto!
- Kicks – Consider this a working and rehearsal track combined – concentrating on your kick technique is a great way to define and strengthen your lower body.
- Mixed Martial Arts – Anything goes! Upper-body and lower-body strikes are combined in exciting and intense combinations, all to take your cardio fitness to a whole new level.
- Super Box – Take the Box track and supersize it! Harder, faster, and more intense. Did we say harder and faster?!
- Mixed Martial Arts – This second round of Mixed Martial Arts is not all-out like the first. You have a chance to catch your breathe as you prepare for the next working round. Here we train additional elements like balance and kick finesse.
- Muay Thai – Empty your tank as you hit the final cardio peak by using the best strikes Muay Thai has to offer!
- Conditioning – It can be core conditioning, leg conditioning, upper body conditioning, or a combination of each. You will get results!
- Cool Down – Stretch and recover with basic flexibility training, with the addition of kata sequences from various martial arts disciplines.
IS IT FOR ME?
- New exercisers, because the class is a blast and you have the ability to adjust the level of the class to suit yourself
- Anyone wanting to add variety to his or her training and improve timing, precision, and focus
- Women that want great shoulder and arm definition while punching and kicking the stress out of their lives
- Men that want to get a great cardiovascular workout while getting as far away from “aerobics” as possible
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DO IT?
- Wear comfortable workout attire in which you can get sweaty. Most people wear shorts and a t-shirt or athletic wear. A loose pant is recommended due to the kicking nature of the class.
- Wear comfortable athletic shoes. Training-style shoes are recommended because there is a lot of lateral movement in Group Fight®. While running shoes will work, they are designed for moving forward and do not offer much lateral support.
- Bring a water bottle and a towel.
- Arrive 15 minutes before class and introduce yourself to the instructor. The instructor will answer any questions you may have to help put you at ease.
- Stand close to the center of the room so you can see the instructor clearly. It is not necessary to be at the front, and having a couple of other participants in front of you can help provide visual movement information.
- Catch up with the instructor at the end of class to ask questions and to check in about your experience.