MOSSA® R30® Workout Classes in Worcester, Massachusetts
R30® will get you fitter and feeling better in only 30 minutes. It’s a cardio workout that is as easy as riding a bike. Inspiring music and motivating coaching will get you to burn calories, improve muscular endurance, and build cardio fitness as you ride with surges, short intervals, power, and end with a rush. EVERYONE FINISHES FIRST!
“RAMPS for the win!”
“LEGENDS Are Made in R30!”
“Endurance track is so smooth!”
“Great cardio training for heart health!”
“Loved all the up and down combos!”
“Let the sweat pour!”
“Those climb sections were quad busters!”
“Shoulder-shaker and a leg-maker!”
“Really upped the energy in Short Intervals!”
“Power track was hardcore!”
“Rush made us Feel Invincible!”
“Bring Your Own Towel!”
“Loved the extra 10-second pushes!”
“We left it all on the floor in Rush!”
“Amazing way to in Recover in 3-D!”
R30® is a 30-minute inspiring cardio cycling workout.
Success for new members.
R30® is the ideal place to start on your new fitness journey – you will enjoy the experience, feel immediately successful, and want to come back for more. It breaks down the barriers to exercise, with a workable class length, achievable pace, and encouraging coaching style.
Easy as riding a bike.
R30® is your 30-minute cardio workout. Music will make the time fly, and you will feel great working up a sweat! You can make the most out of R30®, no matter if you are just starting an exercise program or have been racing bikes for years. It’s only 30 minutes and the format is easy to follow. Since the bike is completely adjustable, you are in control. It’s also perfect for those that are short on time and men and women of all ages. More info (printable)
GETTING STARTED WITH R30®
WHAT IS IT?
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Warm-Up – Your workout on the bike begins with the start of fun, familiar music. The comfortable pace of this track gets the legs moving and warms the body. Prepare yourself for 30 minutes of fitness!
- Surge – Sweat starts here! Rise to the challenge with this high-energy song. The resistance starts to increase, the legs begin to move faster, and the heart rate surges higher. Feel the intensity!
- Endurance – Shift into a harder gear. The pace comes down as the workout focuses on building strength and burning calories. The high resistance guarantees results for your legs. Feel the heat!
- Short Intervals – Work hard, and then pull back. Quick bursts of intensity are each followed by a period of active recovery. These intervals will drastically improve your cardio fitness. Each short challenge is a chance to go for it!
- Power – Push harder at your highest resistance of the day. A strong climb will build stronger legs. Rock out and pedal hard as you feel the power!
- Rush – Chase down an energy rush as you reach the peak of this cardio workout. This is the time to give it all the speed you’ve got! When you make the final sprint in R30®, EVERYONE FINISHES FIRST!
- Recover – Reward your body with the recovery it needs. Steady the heart rate and stretch. Your 30 minutes of fitness are done!
IS IT FOR ME?
- Those short on time that need a complete cardio workout in 30 minutes
- Men and women of any age who are new to exercise or have not exercised in a long time
- Anyone who wants to burn calories, lose weight, or just be fitter
- Everyone who can ride a stationary bike
- Strength-training junkies that need to add cardio to their routine
- Athletes looking to cross train
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DO IT?
- Wear comfortable workout clothes that are loose or flexible in the legs. You will build up a sweat in R30®!
- Bring a small towel and a bottle of water.
- Cycling shorts are not necessary, but they are padded to give you a bit of extra comfort where needed.
- Athletic shoes will work with the pedals in R30®. Some people choose to invest in cycling shoes once they are hooked on the class.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class and introduce yourself. The instructor will take this time to help you set up your bike and answer any questions you may have.
- Choose a bike with a clear view of the instructor. Your bike does not have to be in the front row, but it will help if you can see the instructor.
- At the end of class, talk to the instructor about your R30® experience and ask any questions you may have about the class.
HOW WILL I FEEL?
The first few classes will probably “fly by” as you ride to the beat of the music. When your heart rate rises, you will start to breathe heavier. Your leg muscles will heat up as you pedal harder. The instructor will coach you along the way, and you always have the option to ride at a slower speed or lower resistance. In R30®, the primary goal is simply to get your heart rate up, and you can do that at almost any speed. R30® is your fitness journey.
Some first-time participants feel uncomfortable on the bike seat. Don’t worry – it gets better. You will become accustomed to the feel of the seat.
You should feel a sense of success after the very first class. R30® provides a very effective workout in only half an hour. If you experience soreness, it means your body is adapting to the new workout. Your fitness will improve every time you get back on the bike in R30®!