MOSSA® Group Core® Workout Classes in Worcester, Massachusetts
Group Core® gives you three-dimensional strength training in 30 action-packed minutes! A stronger core improves athletic performance, enhances movement health, and helps prevent back pain. Expert coaching and motivating music will push you through integrated exercises that use your bodyweight and weight plates. HARD CORE!
Group Core® APR19
“Challenging in all the right ways!”
“9 sets of work in CoreMAX!”
“Down to Business in CoreSTABILITY!”
“CoreMAX was a metabolic killer!”
Group Core® JAN19
“Totally metabolic core training!”
“A true Ab-Smasher!”
“The Bear Crawl is baaaaaack!”
Group Core® OCT18
“Athletic, mobile, challenging, and fun!”
“Awesome training focus on muscle-sling!”
“Windmill move was a phenomenal!”
“Russian Twist in Core Peak CRUSHED IT!”
Group Core® JUL18
“Great glute focus!”
“Fired up the entire back of the body!”
“Thunder and lightning for the hips!”
“Crushed the abs in Core Peak!”
Group Core® is a 30-minute athletic and functional core strength workout.
Training craze to the masses.
Group Core’s sports training approach brings new people to group fitness such as males and younger participants. It’s great for those seeking a quick, athletic, and intense workout that can be customized for all fitness levels.
Train like an athlete.
Group Core® strengthens everything from your shoulders to your hips to make you stronger, quicker, and faster in all you do. In addition, strengthening your core can reduce back pain and give you great looking abs! It’s quick, challenging and like nothing else. More info (printable)
GETTING STARTED WITH GROUP CORE®
WHAT IS IT?
WHAT WILL I DO?
- CorePREP – Quickly warms you up and gets you ready to tackle the workout.
- CoreMAX – Uses maximum muscle and effort to train your core using functional, athletic movements in a circuit training approach.
- CoreINTEGRATION – Uses a circuit training approach that includes total-body exercises focusing on the back and glutes.
- CoreSTABILITY – Hones in on the muscles that keep the spine stable – control is the name of the game.
- CoreMOBILITY – Brings it home with traditional abdominal training – your abs will be burning!
IS IT FOR ME?
- Males seeking an athletic training session
- Anyone wanting great-looking abs
- Those needing to be faster, quicker, and stronger
- Individuals who are short on time and need a challenging, quick workout
- Athletes, former athletes, and “wannabe” athletes
- Those into the latest and hottest training methods
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DO IT?
- Wear comfortable workout clothes and athletic shoes.
- Bring a water bottle and a light towel at least 30 inches long.
- Arrive 15 minutes before class and introduce yourself to the instructor. The instructor will brief you on what you need and help you get set up for class – they’ll put you at ease.
- Stand close to the center of the room so that you can see the instructor clearly and have a couple of people in front of you, as they can help provide you with visual information.
- Your instructor will coach you and include many options to the exercises to ensure your success.
- Catch up with the instructor at the end of class to ask questions and check in about your experience.
HOW WILL I FEEL?
During your first few classes, you may not execute some of the movements properly – this is normal, you are in learning mode. You might experience fatigue in muscles outside of the core muscles, like the shoulders and the hips – this is normal, your support muscles have to get stronger to be able to train your core well. You might experience lower back fatigue – this is normal, your lower back is a group of muscles that should be trained just like the muscles on the front side of the core. You might feel rushed – this is normal, 30 minutes goes fast and Group Core® is action packed with a ton of exercises.
30 minutes will go by in the blink of an eye. You will get a great total-body workout, and your abs will really feel it!